PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION POLICY
- WHO WE ARE?
Fizbot is a digital assistant technology that has largest and most advanced real estate database and combines it with artificial intelligence technology, giving real estate consultants extraordinary abilities to accomplish more.
- INFORMATION WE COLLECT
The personal information we collect consists of the following:
- Name and contact data, such as first and last name, email address, postal address, phone number, job title, employer, and other similar contact data;
- Account Credentials, such as passwords and other security information for authentication and access;
- User content, such as communications and files,amounts provided by you in relation to your use of the Services;
- Payment/Invoicing information, such as your company’s billing address, VAT number, and remaining billing information;
- Device information, such as information about your device, such as IP address, location or provider;
- Usage information and browsing history, such as information about you navigating within Our Services, your browsing history and which elements of Our Services you use the most;
- Location data, for Services with location-enhanced features, such as location derived from your IP address or data that indicates where you are located with less precision, such as at a city or postal code level;
- Demographic information, such as your country and preferred language.
- PURPOSES OF DATA PROCESSING
What is the legitimacy for the processing of your information?
The legal basis for data processing is the consent of the user provided by accepting the data processing clause and the legitimate Fizbot interest in assessing the suitability and risk of each operation.
In the forms on the Websites and platforms, if all the personal information required by Fizbot are not provided, it could imply an incomplete attention to the requested request or, where appropriate, the impossibility of accessing the services for which the personal information is requested.
The user must communicate to Makswin Inc their current personal information so that the information contained in their files is updated and without errors.
The user has the right to revoke their consent at any time without retroactively affecting the processing of personal information carried out up to that moment.
- WHO WE SHARE PERSONAL INFORMATION WITH
We share your information for the purposes set out in this Policy, with the following categories of recipients:
- Fizbot group companies;
- The person providing your access to our Services (i.e., your employer or our subscriber);
- Third parties.
To support the delivery of Our services, Fizbot relies on service providers. Any third-parties engaged by Fizbot that might have access or process data that may contain Personal Data is considered a processor. Fizbot performs a security and privacy review of the practices of any processors before engaging with them. Our current processors are:
- Google Cloud Platform – Cloud service provider
- Stripe – Payment services
- Posta Güvercini – Cloud based phone system
- Freshworks – Freshdesk – Help desk, contact manager
- Freshworks – Freshchat – Services provider
- Freshworks – Freshdesk – Sales CRM
- Amazon Web Services – Email services
- Stitch – Integration Manager
Any processor and/or subcontractor used by Fizbot is put under thorough scrutiny to assess their security, confidentiality and privacy policies.
- HOW LONG DO WE KEEP PERSONAL INFORMATION?
In general, We will hold your personal information for as long as necessary for the relevant Service, or as long as is set out in any relevant contract you hold with Us and for a reasonable period of time afterwards, for instance, to pursue Our legitimate business interests, conduct audits, comply with Our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
We calculate retention periods for your personal information in accordance with the following criteria:
- The length of time necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for;
- When you or your employer (or other subscriber providing for your access to our Services) cease to use Our Services;
- The length of time it is reasonable to keep records to demonstrate that We have fulfilled Our duties and obligations;
- Any retention periods prescribed by law;
- The existence of any relevant proceedings.
We may keep your personal information for a shorter period if you ask Us to delete such information. In that circumstance, Fizbot will aim to delete your personal information within a maximum period of one month from the date of the request.
What are your rights when you provide us with your personal information?
Any user has the right to obtain confirmation about whether Fizbot is treating personal information that concerns them or not.
The user can exercise their right of access to personal information, as well as request the rectification of inaccurate information or, where appropriate, request its deletion when the information is no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected.
The user may request the limitation of the treatment, in which case they will only be kept by Fizbot for the exercise or defense of claims.
The user will have the right to oppose the treatment, in which case Fizbot will stop treating the information in the way that the user indicates, unless for legitimate reasons or the exercise or defense of possible claims should continue to be treated.
The user may exercise the rights referred to above, under the terms provided in current legislation, at the registered office of Fizbot or request it by email to [email protected]
- SECURITY MEASURES
Fizbot takes the security of personal information seriously and We use appropriate technologies and procedures to protect personal information:
- Access control: All access to Fizbot’s products and services is encrypted and protected by firewall.
- Encryption: all data and communications are under thorough security standards, being transported over an encrypted and secure channel. Data is also encrypted at rest, meaning that data is stored within encrypted databases that follow a high level of access security;
- Non-disclosure agreement and security training: All our Community members and employees are bound by NDA and subject to a continuous security awareness training.
What security measures we have implemented?