Cookies and Local Storage Policy
COOKIES AND LOCAL STORAGE POLICY
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small information file created by the Website that is visited and used and saved on the user’s computer or device to provide access to the different functions they offer.
What is local storage?
This technology allows us to store a file on our computer or mobile device, what is saved is no longer a cookie but larger files such as web pages and other files that may or may not be temporary.
Some websites use local storages called “sessionstorage” and “localstorage” to store information; “sessionstorage” is automatically deleted when the browser program is closed; instead to delete the “localstorage” the user must delete the browsing history.
They are useful for making websites load faster, especially if heavy images and scripts required by those sites are also saved. In the same way, applications can save files or resources that they will need for quick execution.
What information do cookies provide us?
Specifically, our cookies provide us with the folground flooring information:
- The domain name of the provider that gives you access to the network. For example, if your provider is XXX we will only identify you with the domain xxx.com. In this way we can compile statistics on the countries and servers that most frequently visit our Website.
- The date and time of access to our Website and the time each user remains on it. This allows us to find out the busiest times, and make the necessary adjustments to avoid saturation problems.
- The internet address from which the link that leads to our Website originated. Thanks to this data, we can know the effectiveness of the different banners and links that point to our server, in order to promote those that offer the best results, in order to satisfy the information needs of our users.
- Security elements that intervene in the control of access to restricted areas.
- User activity within the Website: links and places they click, pages they visit, etc. This allows us to improve the functionalities of the Website and make it more attractive and useful for the user.
The information to which we have access through cookies allows us to personalize the content based on the interests of the users, but, in no case, our cookies allow us to obtain personal data, nor can they read data or other cookies that exist on the user’s computer.
Types of cookies
The folground flooring types of cookies are used on the Website:
According to the entity that manages them:
- Own: They are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third parties: These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor itself, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
According to the period of time they remain active:
- Session cookies: They are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page. They expire once the user leaves the web page.
- Persistent cookies: These are a type of cookies in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period of time defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to a few years.
According to its purpose:
- Technical cookies: allow the user to navigate through the web page and the use of their different options or services.
- Analysis cookies: They allow to quantify the number of users and their connection time and thus carry out the measurement and statistical analysis of the use they make of the services offered in order to improve the offer offered to users.
- Session cookies: Session cookies allow users to be recognized on a website so that any change you make, item you select or data you enter is remembered from one page to another.
Google Inc. (Analytics, Tag Manager, Adwords, DoubleClick,Youtube, …)
Third party cookies. On our website we use Google Analytics, an analysis service provided by Google Inc., to count visitors and analyze their use of it to help us determine the value of our content for users. The expiration date of cookies is variable; from those that expire at the end of the session to those that expire after two years.
Social Media (Facebook, Twitter, …)
Third-party cookies implemented by Social Networks such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter …
Third-party cookies implemented by the Hotjar tool, which are used to monitor the actions and movements of the user on the web page to reflect it on qualitative maps.
Third-party cookies implemented by the Beemer tool on Fizbotwebsite pages to announce our latest product updates, new features, bug fixes, news users surveys and measure customer satisfaction.
Third-party cookies implemented by the Freshworks (Freshchat) tool on Fizbot website pages to connect with any messaging app and manage conversations with our website visitors.
By browsing and continuing on our Website you will be consenting to the use of the aforementioned and similar cookies, for the periods indicated and under the conditions contained in this Cookies and Local Storage Policy.
How to reject cookies?
Session cookies: Session cookies allow users to be recognized on a website so that any change you make, item you select or data you enter is remembered from one page to another.
If you wish to withdraw your consent related to this Cookies and Local Storage Policy at any time, you must delete the cookies stored on your computer (computer or mobile device) through the settings and configurations of your Internet browser.
Unless you have adjusted your browser settings, our system will create cookies as soon as you visit our Website. Keep in mind that all Internet browsers allow the change of these settings. For more information on how to adjust your cookie settings at the folground flooring browsers, we refer you to the relevant link:
- InternetExplorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/windows/delete-and-manage-cookies-168dab11-0753-043d-7c16-ede5947fc64d#ie=ie-10
- FireFox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we.
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es.
- Safari: https://www.apple.com/legal/privacy/en-ww/cookies/
You can also manage the cookie store from other tools such as:
Your online choices: https://www.youronlinechoices.com/uk/
Some of the information may be saved in the local storage of your browser. To delete the data saved in the local storage of the browser, you must delete the browsing history. Please check the help page of your browser.
Changes in the Cookies Policy and Local Storage